Hello Loves! IM BACK & Happy Thursday!
I decided to take a week off because I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy; Liam Matthew on May 7th, which was my mom’s original due date with me and my Great Grandpa’s birthday. It is the best feeling in the world having my little man here. My husband took a week off work to spend time with us and it was amazing to bond as a family. I am so OBSESSED with Liam, I literally didn’t put him down for an entire week. My blog had to be put on hold but I promise you I am back at it! ♥
1. Anastasia Contour Kit- This kit is the bees knees! One of my girlfriends raved about it until I had to buy it! It’s really pigmented and blends perfectly. I’ve used a lot of different products for contouring and the Anastasia Contour Kit is definitely my favorite for powder contouring. Contouring can seem intimidating if you have never done it before but Anastasia offers a great “How to” video. The video is right underneath the image on the Sephora website. Click here.
2. Beauty Blender- Beauty Blenders are an essential. It can change the application of your makeup drastically! Makeup artists and celebrities swear by beauty blenders and it is a must in my makeup bag. I even keep an extra one in my purse. I’ve tried the knock off brands and nothing compares to the original; most of them took off my makeup instead of blending it in. It’s $40 for 2 and the cleanser, & SO WORTH IT. They last forever & last time I bought one was over a year ago. You’re going to wish you had bought it sooner.
3. NYX liquid black liner- NYX products are my favorite drugstore brand and this is my go-to eyeliner! & YESSS only $7! The ultra-fine precision brush is perfect for making the wing-look effortless. It drys fast and glides on so smooth!
4. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara- BIGGER, BLACKER, BADDER? This mascara is on point! Are you the type of girl who likes to put on 242,354 coats of mascara? Great, me too! This super creamy mascara allows you to put on multiple coats without clumping, (YES I SAID IT, WITHOUT CLUMPING), it gives you volume, you can re-apply hours later without bits breaking off & WAIT THERES MORE…. This mascara stimulates lash growth as well as nourish and protect your lovely lashes. Perversion mascara makes your eyelashes look perfect and helps them grow??!! What more could a girl need?!?
5. NYX soft matte lip cream- I have been replacing NYX’s soft matte lip cream instead of using lipstick for a year now & a little disclosure…. I own almost every color. Other lipsticks I’ve tried don’t last HOURS like this lip cream so I love not having to constantly reapply. It doesn’t dry my lips out either! Their color selection is amazing PLUS, they only cost $6. What’s not to love?
6. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil- If you have dry skin, you NEED this in your life. Because it has 15 essential plant oils, your skin will look so soft, dewy & feel so moisturized. I apply the Primer Oil about 30 minutes before I put on my make up to let it absorb in my skin. It makes such a difference when I apply my foundation; my skin is soft and smooth. If you have a foundation that you really like but it’s a little too heavy or cakey, just apply 2-3 drops of Primer Oil, mix it with your foundation and Voila! Keep that skin looking fresh gf!!
7. Urban Decay Naked Illuminator (Aura) – If you’re looking for a light shimmer highlighter for daytime, this is what you’ve been looking for & the best part? You can use it anywhere you need a little shimmer… Cheeks, nose, brow bone, eyeshadow, legs & a lil in the cleavage never hurt anybody. 😉 & the packaging is adorable.
What is your favorite beauty products this spring? Any staple products that you highly recommend?
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: WithLoveFromKimberly
Until next time,
With Love From Kimberly